Dr. Amy Chadwick is a naturopathic physician practicing in SAN DIEGO, CA. Dr. Chadwick specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Chadwick combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
- Tumors associated with sudden infant and childhood death.
- Delayed infant death following catastrophic deterioration during breast-feeding.
- Pulmonary intra-alveolar siderophages in SIDS and suffocation: a San Diego SIDS/SUDC Research Project report.
- Child Protective Services referrals in cases of sudden infant death: a 10-year, population-based analysis in San Diego County, California.
- A comparison of pulmonary intra-alveolar hemorrhage in cases of sudden infant death due to SIDS in a safe sleep environment or to suffocation.
- Pulmonary intra-alveolar hemorrhage in SIDS and suffocation.
- Hemoglobin F in sudden infant death syndrome: a San Diego SIDS/SUDC Research Project report.
- Delayed death in sudden infant death syndrome: a San Diego SIDS/SUDC Research Project 15-year population-based report.
- Congenital cerebellar malignant rhabdoid tumor in an infant with junctional epidermolysis bullosa.
- Assessment of training needs and preferences for geographic information systems (GIS) mapping in state comprehensive cancer-control programs.
- Intrathoracic petechiae in SIDS: a retrospective population-based 15-year study.
- Sudden unexpected death in a toddler with Williams syndrome.
- Sudden infant death while awake.
- Pulmonary arterial medial smooth muscle thickness in sudden infant death syndrome: an analysis of subsets of 73 cases.
- Using geographic information systems to promote community involvement in comprehensive cancer control.
- Artemisinin-polypyrrole conjugates: synthesis, DNA binding studies and preliminary antiproliferative evaluation.
- Toward a theory of persuasive hope: effects of cognitive appraisals, hope
- The utility of HepG2 cells to identify direct mitochondrial dysfunction in the absence of cell death.
- Is SIDS associated with sleep? : A report of six cases demonstrating difficulty in this determination.
- Climate Change, Health, and Communication: A Primer.
- Mechanistic evaluation of primary human hepatocyte culture using global proteomic analysis reveals a selective dedifferentiation profile.
- Communication and Stress: Effects of Hope Evocation and Rumination Messages on Heart Rate, Anxiety, and Emotions After a Stressor.
- Identification of the Additional Mitochondrial Liabilities of 2-Hydroxyflutamide When Compared With its Parent Compound, Flutamide in HepG2 Cells.
- Functionalized superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles provide highly efficient iron-labeling in macrophages for magnetic resonance-based detection in vivo.
- Bioenergetic profile of human coronary artery smooth muscle cells and effect of metabolic intervention.
Dr. Amy E Chadwick N.D.'s Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92121Get Direction
Dr. Amy E Chadwick N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Know Before Using Berberine
What is berberine?Berberine is an alkaloid compound extracted from several different plants. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of various ailments. Berberine is effective when it comes...
- 10 Best Health Benefits and Uses of Chicory Root
What is chicory root?Are you one of those people who loves a cup of coffee anytime during the day, but worries about the additional caffeine load or caffeine overdose? Then you need not worry about it since chicory root can solve the problem. Chicory root is a very popular substitute for coffee and...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Chia Seeds vs. Flaxseeds: What's the Difference?
What are chia seeds?Chia seeds come from a desert plant known as Salvia hispanica. It is a member of the mint family. Chia seeds are often sold under several different trademark names. Not just the seeds, but the sprouts of this plant are also edible. They can be added to salads, sandwiches, and...
- Oral Thrush Home Remedies
Oral thrush (oral candidiasis) is a fungal infection caused by Candida albicans. This microorganism is generally present in the oral cavity. In cases like lowered immunity or diabetes, the body gets incompetent in fighting this fungus. As a result, it becomes pathogenic and starts invading the...
- Superfoods: Are They Healthy
According to nutrition experts, superfood is a coined marketing term used to refer to miracle foods that can help cure a variety of ailments due to their overall nutrient density (1). This marketing term is specifically used to sell products and food trends (2). But are these superfoods really...
- Gayl Hyde224 Birmingham Drive Cardiff by the Sea California 92007
- Dr. Dayna K. Kowata N.D., L.AC.254 E Grand Ave Escondido CA 92025
- Dr. Leah Gordon ND979 Hermes Ave Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Rachel Rozelle N.D.5650 EL CAMINO REAL STE 240 CARLSBAD CA 92008
- Dr. Adrienne Stewart N.D.2831 CAMINO DEL RIO S SAN DIEGO CA 92108
- Dr. Mark Stengler N.D.8950 VILLA LA JOLLA DR STE A107 LA JOLLA CA 92037