Dr. Lucinda Glass is a Chiropractor practicing in Mancos, CO. Dr. Glass specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Glass seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lucinda Glass DC's Practice location
Mancos, CO 81328Get Direction
Dr. Lucinda Glass DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Travis Lee White D.C.164 E. Frontage St Mancos CO 81328
- Dr. Kiviok Garfield Hight DC112 W Montezuma Ave Cortez CO 81321
- Dr. Lawrence Alfred Svendsen DC501 E 2nd St Cortez CO 81321
- Dr. William Glenn Breitenbach D.C,18483 Highway 145 Dolores CO 81323
- Dr. Nate Mayfield D.C.40752 Road J Mancos CO 81328
- Dr. Jeremy Wayne Rosenbaugh DC.321 E North St Cortez CO 81321