Dr. Bruce Greene is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Greene specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Greene tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1981
University of Hawaii
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Orthopedic Surgery; Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- UMDNJ New Jersey Med School
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
- United Hospitals, Case Western Reserve University- Sports Medicine (Cleveland)
Mr. Bruce L Greene M.D.'s Practice location
Ithaca, NY 14850Get Direction
Mr. Bruce L Greene M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greene
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Dr. Stephanie S Roach M.D.10 Brentwood Dr Ithaca NY 14850
- Mr. Eldridge T Anderson M.D.10 Brentwood Dr Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Joseph A Mannino MD1301 Trumansburg Rd Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Blake M Marson M.D.85 College St Hamilton NY 13346
- Dr. Brett Young M.D.1301 Trumansburg Rd Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Norman Mark Krause MD77 Nelson St Auburn NY 13021