Dr. Gamal Mostafa MD
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC, 28203
Dr. Gamal Mostafa is a general surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Mostafa specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Mostafa provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine MD
Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine 1984
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Carolinas Med Ctr, General Surgery; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, General Surgery; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery
- Carolinas Med Center
Dr. Gamal Mostafa MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
DETROIT, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Gamal Mostafa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mostafa
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. Sandra Schultz MD1038 Xray Drive Gastonia North Carolina 28054
- Dr. Steven A Weston MD2131 Ayrsley Town Blvd Charlotte NC 28273
- Dr. Michael George Melkonian M.D.2104 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Philip A Visser MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Henry Arnold Fleishman MD1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Obinna Nnaemeka Eruchalu MD1928 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207