Winnie Mikkelson is a physical therapist practicing in Salisbury, NC. Winnie Mikkelson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Winnie Mikkelson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Winnie Mikkelson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Winnie L Mikkelson LPT's Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
Winnie L Mikkelson LPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Scott Thomas Beecher MS PT354 Copperfield Blvd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Meher N Saiyid PT710 Julian Rd Salisbury NC 28147
- Kristen Peschock PT, DPT, ATC106 Mount Vista Rd Denton NC 27239
- Mrs. Leslie Nichole Nice PT, DPT970 Branchview Rd Concord NC 28025
- Mrs. Colleen Marie Flynn DPT725 Boardman Canfield Rd Youngstown OH 44512
- Mrs. Gloria Brooks Tolliver LPT1547 Mountain Vista Road Denton NC 27239