Dr. Jan Wu is a family practitioner practicing in Okemos, MI. Dr. Wu specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wu possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Beijing Med University 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Edward W Sparrow Hosp, Family Medicine
- Sparrow Hospital Sparrow Health System
Dr. Jan Q Wu MD's Practice location
Okemos, MI 48864Get Direction
Dr. Jan Q Wu MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Dr. Joseph Armovit D.O.303 S Mill St Clio MI 48420
- Dr. Lisa Kimball DO1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Robyn D Messing DO1515 Lake Lansing Rd Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Marie-louise T. Sagan-yewah M.D.401 S Ballenger Hwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Eric Lewandowski DO2445 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Paula K Therrien MD2909 E Grand River Ave Lansing MI 48912