Dr. Joseph Marshall practices Neuropathology in Charleston, SC. Dr. Marshall studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- Effectiveness of case-based on-line learning of evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Using your electronic medical record for research: a primer for avoiding pitfalls.
- Implementing and maintaining a researchable database from electronic medical records: a perspective from an academic family medicine department.
- Feedback and training tool to improve provision of preventive care by physicians using EMRs: a randomised control trial.
Dr. Joseph Neil Marshall MD's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29401Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Neil Marshall MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Understanding Impaired Expression and Facial Recognition with Parkinson's Disease
Living with Parkinson’s disease is a debilitating and daily battle; not only are people affected physically, but mental health strains can lead to severe anxiety, depression, mood swings, dizziness, restlessness, night terrors, and even amnesia. Not only is this a heartbreaking struggle for the...
- What Specialists Treat Restless Legs Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) triggers an overwhelming desire to move the legs and manifests an irritating sensation on the legs as well. The sensation might also affect your face, arms, and chest. Restless legs syndrome is a serious, but curable condition. The feeling can be experienced as:...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD200 Patewood Drive Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Stephen L. Kinsman MDMSC606 Charleston South Carolina 29425
- Dr. I-hweii Amy Chen MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Christos Lazaridis M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Neal Kevin Maru M.D.96 Jonathan Lucas St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Keith A Sanders M.D.993 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne # F Atlanta GA 30342