Dr. Arvin Mangasi Vocal M.D.
Internist404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN, 56007
Dr. Arvin Vocal, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in internal medicine. MD Vocal currently sees patients in Albert lea, Minnesota. Dr. Vocal is a graduate of Ramon Magsaysay ...
Dr. Arvin Mangasi Vocal M.D.'s Practice location
Albert Lea, MN 56007Get Direction
BROOKLYN PARK, MN 55443Get Direction
Dr. Arvin Mangasi Vocal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vocal
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Dr. Anne L Gallion MD404 W. Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Claude Mustafa Bridges M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Rajanshu Verma MD404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Mrs. Dhauna prasad Karam chandra mohan prasad M.D.404 W FOUNTAIN ST ALBERT LEA MN 56007
- Joel Jurantee404 W FOUNTAIN ST ALBERT LEA MN 56007
- Ahmad Abdulrazzaq Al-anii MD404 W FOUNTAIN ST ALBERT LEA MN 56007