Dr. Claire Dumke is a psychologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Dumke specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dumke evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dumke because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Claire Ann Dumke PSY.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80222Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80203Get Direction
Dr. Claire Ann Dumke PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Dr. Susan Heitler PH.D.4500 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- H. Joan Laub6402 S. Quebec St. Centennial CO 80111
- Amber Williamson3401 Quebec St Denver Colorado 80207
- Monique Marie Germone PH.D.3142 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Linda Tobey PHD1370 Pennsylvania St Denver CO 80203
- Dr. Michael Ross Greher PH.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045