Dr. Brock Anthony Thomas D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice4737 Sonoma Hwy Suite B Santa Rosa CA, 95409
Dr. Brock Thomas is a Dentist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Thomas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brock Anthony Thomas D.M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95409Get Direction
Dr. Brock Anthony Thomas D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Wayne Frank Sutton D.D.S.1330 Medical Center Drive Suite 1 Rohnert Park CA 94928
- Jurina Smida DDS26 4th Street Petaluma CA 94952
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Fernandez D.D.S.1441 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Harry Francis Albers D.D.S.95 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Pamela Everson D.D.S.1530 Healdsburg Avenue Healdsburg CA 95448