Dr. Ilmar Soot M.D. is a top Doctor in Portland, OR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Ilmar Soot M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Ilmar Soot M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Ilmar Soot M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Portland, OR, Dr. Ilmar Soot M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1966
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Or Health Science University Hospital
Dr. Ilmar Soot M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Ilmar Soot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soot
- Obesity May Heighten the Risk of Depression for Women with Lupus
This is not a new problem for women throughout the entire world. However, study shows that women who are obese have a heightened risk of depression when lupus is involved.Lupus is considered a chronic inflammatory disease that affects the autoimmune system and that may trigger different health...
- Tips on Living with Leukemia
Leukemia is defined as the cancer of blood or bone marrow which is responsible for the production of blood cells. A person who has leukemia generally suffers from an abnormal production of blood cells specially leukocytes, also known as white blood cells, that are responsible to protect the body...
- Colitis May Force Georges St-Pierre to Retire from MMA
Fans are devastated as news circles that former MMA Champion George St-Pierre may have to retire completely due to his battle with colitis.Fighting colitisWhile Georges St-Pierre has a lot of fighting under his belt, the next one he will have to win will be against colitis. In a recent interview,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Marla Marie Klein M.D.5200 Meadows Rd Ste 250 Lake Oswego OR 97035
- Dr. Stuart Mead Montgomery M.D.5050 NE Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Suvarna Reddy Palla M.D.6640 Sw Redwood Ln Portland OR 97224
- Dr. Yael Raz MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD5050 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Jason B. Kurian M.D.11782 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225