Dr. William Horton is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Powell, TN. Dr. Horton specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1983
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1983
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Trident Medical Center/Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. William D Horton M.D.'s Practice location
Powell, TN 37849Get Direction
Dr. William D Horton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- What Are the Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in one or both the ovaries in women is referred to as ovarian cancer. The abnormal cells of this cancer are capable of invading other organs in the body, like the fallopian tubes and the uterus. The cells may break off from the main growth region and form...
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- Dr. David K. Gallegos M.D.200 Hawkins Drive Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Robert A Crawley M.D.7557 Dannaher Way Powell TN 37849
- Dr. Brynae Laxton Miley MD800 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Frederick A Bunge M.D.800 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Elise Cheng Denneny MD101 Blount Avenue Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. John W Campbell M.D.9430 Park West Blvd Knoxville TN 37923