Dr. Ronald Botto is a psychologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Botto specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Botto evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Botto because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Factors influencing pursuit and satisfaction of academic dentistry careers: perceptions of new dental educators.
- In vitro testing of xylitol as an anticariogenic agent.
- Addressing the marketplace mentality and improving professionalism in dental education: response to Richard Masella's "Renewing professionalism in dental education".
- Breaking bad medical news in a dental care setting.
- Effects of false heart rate feedback and sex-guilt upon attitudes toward sexual stimuli.
- The effect of a good and a poor model on hypnotic susceptibility in a low situation.
Dr. Ronald W. Botto PH.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Ronald W. Botto PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Dr. Colby Rebecca Cohen-archer PHD2365 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Caitlin Nmi Allen PH.D.73 Riverwalk Pl Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Edward Owsley Marshall PH.D.460 Marblerock Way Lexington KY 40503
- Anita Lakes LPA300 Foxglove Dr Mount Sterling KY 40353
- Susan Gaffield MS3470 Blazer Pkwy Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. William J. Meegan PH.D.637 Sayre Ave Lexington KY 40508