Dr. Irina Borissova is a pediatrician practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Borissova is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Borissova diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Borissova can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
First Moscow Sechenov Med Institute Moscow Russia 1978
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pediatric Anesthesiology; Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Irina V Borissova MD, PHD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Irina V Borissova MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Rozell Chapman1205 North St Jackson Mississippi 39202
- Dr. Samuel A. Smith M.D.2946 Layfair Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Dennis Wayne Rowlen MD1405 Crossgate Dr W Brandon MS 39042
- Dr. Keturah Michelle Vannorman M.D.1405 Crossgate Dr W Brandon MS 39042
- Dr. Zeb K Henson M.D.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Laura B Mullins M.D.1405 Crossgates Dr W Brandon MS 39042