Dr. Zenja Watkins MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)9381 E Stockton Blvd Suite 216 Elk Grove CA, 95624
Dr. Zenja Watkins is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Watkins specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Watkins can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Watkins can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1994
University of California 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Menstrual Cramps
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Zenja Watkins MD's Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95624Get Direction
Dr. Zenja Watkins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watkins
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- Dr. Jennifer Uyeda Spiegel M.D.4755 Ogletown Stanton Road Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Annie T Do M.D4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Sherri Kearise Taylor M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Laurie C Gregg M.D.2277 Fair Oaks Blvd Sacramento CA 95825
- Mrs. Glenda Darlene Goodwin M.D.2335 American River Dr. Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Unzila A Nayeri MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202