Dr. Abdul Malik is an internist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Malik specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Malik provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Med Univ, Lviv, Ukraine 1983
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Pa Hospital-Uphs, Internal Medicine; Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Flushing Hospital Med Center
Abdul Malik's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19111Get Direction
LANGHORNE, PA 19047Get Direction
Abdul Malik's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.6410 New Jersey Ave. Wildwood Crest New Jersey 8260
- Dr. Mary Ellen Pelletier MD595 West State Street Doylestown Pennsylvania 18901
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 South Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390