Dr. Susan Dobmeyer practices Neuropathology in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Dobmeyer studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Neurology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Susan M Dobmeyer MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63131Get Direction
Dr. Susan M Dobmeyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Dementia and Related Psychosis: Should Antipsychotic Drugs Really Be Used?
Alzheimer’s is one of the primary causes of age-related dementia, and it's typically characterized by the progressive loss of connectivity between brain cells and their death, leading not only to the loss of memory and cognition, but also difficulties in social interaction.As the disease...
- Wife with Multiple Sclerosis Gets Surprise of a Lifetime
Suffering from a chronic disabling disease shouldn't get in the way of love. Though things might get a little bit more challenging, love is love. There was romance in the air for Laura on her 10 year anniversary. Little did she know that her husband had put a lot of time and effort into making the...
- Dementia Simulator Puts Caregivers in Patients' POV
Dementia is a complex ailment that can be challenging for caregivers and healthcare providers. Dementia simulation is one of the best ways of creating a near-reality experience while also exposing healthcare providers to the ups and downs of living with dementia.Statistics show that this condition...
- Dr. William Elliot Rosenfeld M.D.222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Todd Brook Silverman M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Zaheer Ahmed M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Erik Steven Musiek MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Luigi Maccotta MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110