Dr. Peter Anton Nassar MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease6930 Bonneval Rd Suite #2 Jacksonville FL, 32216
Dr. Peter Nassar practices Pulmonology in Jacksonville, FL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Nassar manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Peter Anton Nassar MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
Dr. Peter Anton Nassar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nassar
- Pneumonia: Visiting a Lung Specialist
For a person suffering from pneumonia it is important to visit a lung specialist for guidance on how to treat and prevent pneumonia. Most people do not visit a specialist until the problem has become more serious, which can be dangerous. However, there are a number of things you should know before...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Athlete with Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes Goes Against All Odds
The pass went way off course, and the hockey puck went flying down the street. James Cameron and another boy went sprinting after it, determined to reach it first. Hockey sticks in hand, they raced to chase down the puck. Breathing heavily, they reached it at the same time and began to struggle for...
- Dr. Phillip B Aguila MD425 North Lee St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Amit K Chakravarty MD8075 Gate Pkwy W Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Luis Fernando Laos MD1893 Kingsley Ave Orange Park FL 32073
- Dr. Jorge Mauricio-stibich Pascual MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Joseph Kaplan MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Paul Andrew Coley M.D.1842 Hickman Rd Jacksonville FL 32216