Dr. Anna Feezor is a speech language pathologist practicing in SALISBURY, NC. Dr. Feezor specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Feezor evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Feezor helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Anna Norwood Feezor CCC-SLP's Practice location
SALISBURY, NC 28144Get Direction
Mrs. Anna Norwood Feezor CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Mrs. Katherine Renee Warner MA, CCC-SLP263 FOREST WALK WAY MOORESVILLE NC 28115
- Erica Tilley M.ED., CCC-SLP1086 JENKINS BRANCH LN MOUNT ULLA NC 28125
- Mrs. Kristi Eason Thorne M.A.644 ABINGTON DR NE CONCORD NC 28025
- Maryelizabeth Mcewen410 BRIDLE PATH FARM RD CLEVELAND NC 27013
- Mrs. Laura Wilson Holland M.A. CCC-SLP510 CARPENTER AVE MOORESVILLE NC 28115
- Miss Joanne Caballero MA, SLP510 CARPENTER AVE MOORESVILLE NC 28115