Dr. Arsalan Geula M.D. is a top Doctor in Covina, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Arsalan Geula M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Arsalan Geula M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Arsalan Geula M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Covina, CA, Dr. Arsalan Geula M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Goethe University of Frankfurt 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Internal Medicine; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Arsalan Geula M.D.'s Practice location
Covina, CA 91723Get Direction
Dr. Arsalan Geula M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geula
- The Difference Between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of the digestive tract. Ulcerative colitis is also characterized as a chronic, inflammatory bowel disease that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. Hence, both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis (UC) are...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Dr. Fares Elghazi MD1818 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Charles E Niesen M.D.960 East Green Street Pasadena CA 91106
- Dr. Gerhard Fuchs M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Reyneiro Castro MD960 E Green St Pasadena CA 91106
- Dr. Gabriel G Pai M.D.960 E Green St Pasadena CA 91106