Dr. Daniel Smith is a family practitioner practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Smith specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Smith possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Daniel Jay Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55403Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jay Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- Dr. Albert Yeo M.D.10 Shurs Ln Philadelphia PA 19127
- Dr. Christine Marie Athmann MD318 East Main Street Crosby MN 56441
- Dr. Olumide Anuoluwa Omiwade MBCHB701 Park Ave South Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Yohannes Gebre M.D.1821 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. John W. Apostol M.D.6341 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55432
- Neeraja Maddi MBBS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454