Dr. Bich Duong is an internist practicing in Catonsville, MD. Dr. Duong specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Duong provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Rene Descartes (Paris V)- Uer Cochin-Port Royal- Paris- France 1979
University of Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi) / U.F.R. Brossais-Hotel-Dieu 1979
UFR de MÈdecine Cochin-Port Royal 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (urticaria)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- St Agnes Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- St Agnes HealthCare Program
Dr. Bich Thuy Duong MD's Practice location
Catonsville, MD 21228Get Direction
Dr. Bich Thuy Duong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Dushyant Viswanathan8186 Lark Brown Road Elkridge Maryland 21075
- Dr. Alan G. Stahl4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.8519 Snowreath Road Pikesville Maryland 21208
- Dr. Nurul A. Chowdhury M.D.15216 Dino Drive Burtonsville Maryland 20866
- Dr. Maria Belen Menucci M.D.8807 Colesville Road Silver Springs Maryland 20910