Dr. Ngoc-duyen Thi Dang MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1500 East Medical Center Dr 3rd Floor Taubman Ct Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Ngoc-duyen Dang is a gastroenterologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Dang specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Dang performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Presbyterian Med Ctr of Phila., Internal Medicine, PA 1997
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 1996
- Internal Medicine Gastroenterology, Johns Hopkins Hospital 2001
Dr. Ngoc-duyen Thi Dang MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Ngoc-duyen Thi Dang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dang
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- How to Travel with Crohn's and Colitis
People with irritable bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis are often very apprehensive at the thought of trying to plan even a moderately traveled trip, whether by car, train, bus, plane, or cruise or charter ship. However, just because there are some concerns to keep in mind...
- Running for Celiac Disease
High School Students Plan 5K to Raise Awareness Towards Life-Changing DiseaseRunning is a fantastic way to stay healthy. It can also be a great way to give back to the community. Charity runs are a popular and many organizations are using them as a way to raise money and awareness for their cause....
- Non-Alcoholic Beer for People with Crohn’s Disease
When a person is diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, often the first thing that is prescribed is a change in diet.Any disease of the gastrointestinal tract affects a person’s ability to properly digest food, and Crohn’s disease especially can prevent a person from getting the necessary nutrients...
- Avoiding Titanium Dioxide Might Benefit Those with Colitis, New Research Suggests
Titanium dioxide is a substance used in many food items. Recently researchers from the University of Zurich have shown that this substance can increase inflammation and damage to the intestinal walls of mice. This indicates that this substance could have the same effect on humans which could be...
- What Are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is so common that most people take this for granted. Little do they know about the complications of acid reflux that would arise if it is untreated. If acid reflux is left untreated, it can lead to a condition known as Barrett’s esophagus, which is a precancerous state. Because of this...
- Timothy T. Nostrant1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. William Lee Hasler MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Erik-jan Wamsteker MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Rafat S Rizk MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Andrew D. Rhim MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Stuart C. Gordon M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202