Dr. Susan Carpenter is a Chiropractor practicing in Ringwood, IL. Dr. Carpenter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Carpenter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Susan R. Carpenter DC's Practice location
Ringwood, IL 60072Get Direction
Dr. Susan R. Carpenter DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Mr. Jeremy L. Bria DC450 Mill Street Fontana-On-Geneva Lake Wisconsin 53125
- Dr. Alan D. Broering D.C.110 South Wynstone Park Drive North Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Luke Joseph Smith D.C.1717 Wood Ridge Ln Burlington WI 53105
- Dr. John Thomas Reynolds D.C.126 W Maple Ave Mundelein IL 60060
- Dr. Steven Joseph Andreano DC22285 N Pepper Rd Barrington IL 60010
- Mr. James E Mc ginn DC318 Memorial Dr Crystal Lake IL 60014