Alicia Loomis is an acupuncturist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Loomis evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Loomis treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Alicia Loomis L.AC's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55105Get Direction
Alicia Loomis L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Mr. Steven Richard Sonmore L. AC., DIPL. AC.7400 Metro Blvd Edina MN 55439
- Dr. Brian Joseph Grosam PHD, TCMD, LAC723 Mainstreet Hopkins MN 55343
- Mrs. Xinrong He L.AC1313 5th St Se Minneapolis MN 55414
- Christian Frederick Fetsch L.AC., M.S.T.C.M.2457 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis MN 55405
- Eileen Yueming Zhuo L.AC.7250 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Chad F. Ahmed D.C.6401 NICOLLET AVE RICHFIELD MN 55423