Dr. Jason Chung practices Nuclear Medicine in Oakland, CA. Dr. Chung uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 2001
Dr. Jason Chung MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94611Get Direction
Dr. Jason Chung MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Chandra Kanth Katikireddy M.D.2450 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Elias H. Botvinick MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Thomas Alan Watters M.D.101 S San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Prof. Thomas Francis Budinger M.D.966 Euclid Ave Berkeley CA 94708
- Dr. David Matthew Carlson M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Mohan R. Ramaswamy MD1425 S Main St Walnut Creek CA 94596