Dr. Adoracion Abaco Reyes MD
Family Practitioner1350 Chestnut Ave Long Beach CA, 90813
Dr. Adoracion Reyes is a family practitioner practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Reyes specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Reyes possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Manila Central University / College of Medicine 1987
- Lac Usc Med Center
Dr. Adoracion Abaco Reyes MD's Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90813Get Direction
Dr. Adoracion Abaco Reyes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reyes
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Dr. Ludlow Creary MD266 S Harvard Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Mr. Mark David Schneider D.O.10800 Paramount Blvd Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Anna C Liu D.O.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Shinobu Luisa Kaneko M.D.101 E Beverly Blvd Montebello CA 90640