Dr. David M. Ruben M.D.
Surgeon3400 Old Milton Pkwy # C Suite 440 Alpharetta GA, 30005
Dr. David Ruben is a general surgeon practicing in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Ruben specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Ruben provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Georgia Baptist Med Center
Dr. David M. Ruben M.D.'s Practice location
Alpharetta, GA 30005Get Direction
Dr. David M. Ruben M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruben
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Dr. Ahad M. Khan M.D11780 Northfall Lane Alpharetta Georgia 30009
- Dr. Thomas K Duncan DO3291 Loma Vista Road Ventura California 93003
- Dr. Mario A. Cerame M.D.960 Joe Frank Harris Blvd, SE Cartersville GA 30120
- Dr. David N. Armstrong MD721 Wellness Way Lawrenceville Georgia 30046
- Dr. Lyle Christopher Young MD2557 South Val Vista Drive Gilbert Arizona 85295
- Dr. Kevin Lee Jensen M.D.743 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30046