Dr. Jennifer Jose is an internist practicing in Darien, CT. Dr. Jose specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jose provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 2001
University Of Bridgeport 2004
Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation College of Medicine 1989
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Family Practice
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital/Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons Program
Dr. Jennifer G Jose M.D.'s Practice location
Darien, CT 06820Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer G Jose M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jose
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Tips on Living with IBS
Manage Your ConditionIt is not called the "irritable" bowel syndrome for nothing. IBS causes chronic pain and discomfort in the abdomen, as well as bloating and changes in bowel habits. These symptoms can cause physical and psychological discomforts. All things considered, there is no cure for IBS....
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Bruce L. Feldman M.D.755 New York Ave Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Karin Michels-Ashwood MD982 East Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 06608
- Rania Rifai-Loewenberg60 Cherry Street Katonah New York 10536
- Dr. Chetan Vaid M.D31 River Road Cos Cob Connecticut 06807