Dr. Joyce Anis is a psychologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Anis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Anis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Anis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Joyce Anis's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
Dr. Joyce Anis's reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Dr. Lawrence Dalton Beall PH.D.32 West Winchester Street Salt Lake City Utah 84107
- Dr. Mary K Hales PH.D1060 E 100 S Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Macnamara PH.D.2340 Oneida St Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Margo Miles PH.D.350 S 400 E Salt Lake City UT 84111
- Dr. Jennifer Fordham Robison PH.D.501 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Suzanne Farnsworth Plowman PH.D.750 N 200 W Provo UT 84601