Dr. Marcus Lien is a critical care surgeon practicing in Everett, WA. Dr. Lien specializes in the needs of critically ill surgical patients. Critical care surgeons are experts in treating physiologic responses to tissue injury from trauma, burns, infections, acute inflammation, operation and more. They are also trained to know how such injuries interact with other diseases that a patient may have. As a critical care surgeon, Dr. Lien has a broad knowledge base and full understanding of the biology of the critically ill patient and the patients organ system functions.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Multiple spatial correspondence effects on dual-task performance.
- Aberrant regulation and function of wild-type p53 in radioresistant melanoma cells.
- [Effects of Melia azedarach tablets in the treatment of 115 hospitalized cases of intestinal ascariasis].
- CREB-binding protein and p300/CBP-associated factor are transcriptional coactivators of the p53 tumor suppressor protein.
- Word frequency effects at brief exposure durations: comment on Paap and Johansen (1994).
Dr. Marcus Chenchi Lien MD's Practice location
Everett, WA 98201Get Direction
Everett, WA 98208Get Direction
Dr. Marcus Chenchi Lien MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- Tips on Living with Sepsis
Living with sepsis doesn’t translate to the absence of issues in adults who become intellectually impaired and later become physically disabled.Some of the long-lasting effects of sepsis are obvious, such as missing limbs or organ dysfunction, like kidney failure. How long it takes for the...
- Dr. Anita E Tsen MD1330 Rockefeller Ave Everett WA 98201
- Michael Sean Kincaid Other12040 Ne 128th St Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Claude We Zeifman MD FCCP505 Waverly Ave Everett WA 98201
- Dr. Shailaja Janaki Hayden M.D.1305 W 34th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Lewis M.D.1330 Rockefeller Ave Everett WA 98201
- Dr. Tara E Nysoe MD1330 Rockefeller Ave Everett WA 98201