Dr. Robert Anderson is a Chiropractor practicing in Avondale, AZ. Dr. Anderson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Anderson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Robert Charles Anderson DC's Practice location
Avondale, AZ 85392Get Direction
Dr. Robert Charles Anderson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Michelle R. Coats DC15027 West Bell Road Surprise Arizona 85374
- Vaughn Anthony Movses17100 North 67th Avenue Glendale Arizona 85308
- Dr. David Joseph Doperak DC4859 N 20th St Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Michael Paul Acord D.C.7550 N 19th Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
- Dr. G. brian Trollope DC12821 N Cave Creek Rd Phoenix AZ 85022
- Dr. Arlan William Fuhr D.C.2950 N 7th St Phoenix AZ 85014