Dr. Chris Banning is a Chiropractor practicing in White House, TN. Dr. Banning specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Banning seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Chris Allen Banning D.C.'s Practice location
White House, TN 37188Get Direction
Dr. Chris Allen Banning D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Billy Gene Mcfall DC714 South Cumberland Street Morristown TN 37813
- Dr. Keith Thornton D.C.529 Dolly Parton Pkwy Sevierville TN 37862
- Dr. Randy D. Modglin D.C.266 North St Newport TN 37821
- Dr. Elisabeth A. Clarke-schoenoff D.C.2307 W Andrew Johnson Hwy Morristown TN 37814
- Aaron May D.C.1775 W Morris Blvd Morristown TN 37813
- Dr. Douglas M Warner DC135 East Meeting St Dandridge TN 37725