Dr. Emilio J Saturno MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1111 Medical Center Blvd Suite S650 Marrero LA, 70072
Dr. Emilio Saturno practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Marrero, LA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Saturno treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superies de Monterrey MD
University Of Monterrey Medicine
Universidad de Monterrey Facultad de Medicina 1993
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Albany Medical Center Program
- ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY, LSU HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, NEW ORLEANS, LA 2002
Dr. Emilio J Saturno MD's Practice location
Marrero, LA 70072Get Direction
Dr. Emilio J Saturno MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saturno
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Jane Maroney Sayem el-dahr MD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Augusto C. Ochoa MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Maxcie Marie Sikora M.D.1315 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Sweta S Shah MD3225 Danny Park Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Ricardo U Sorensen MDChildren's Hospital - Allergy New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Victoria Ritsa Dimitriades MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118