Dr. Gregory Cofano is a Chiropractor practicing in Port Orange, FL. Dr. Cofano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cofano seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gregory Paul Cofano D.C.'s Practice location
Port Orange, FL 32129Get Direction
Edgewater, FL 32141Get Direction
BELLEVUE, WA 98005Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Paul Cofano D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C.1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. John D Lockenour DC5889 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Mr. Michael J Rodriguez D.C.545 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Keith Charles Richard D.C.2568 S Ridgewood Ave Edgewater FL 32141
- Dr. Martin Cox DC1241 S Ridgewood Ave Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Dr. Vincent T Mattiello DC190 Vining Ct Ormond Beach FL 32176