Dr. Michael Bradshaw is a general surgeon practicing in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Bradshaw specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bradshaw provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1969
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, General Surgery; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael T Bradshaw MD's Practice location
Grand Junction, CO 81501Get Direction
Dr. Michael T Bradshaw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bradshaw
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. Joel W Schaefer MD1001 Wellington Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Steven F Odell DO1060 Orchard Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Arline H Burnell MD1001 Wellington Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. James J Hanosh MD1001 Wellington Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Gayathri J Sekharan MD1001 Wellington Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Stuart H Ackley MD1001 Wellington Ave Grand Junction CO 81501