Dr. Gordon Vogel is an internist practicing in Mount Vernon, IN. Dr. Vogel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vogel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gordon A Vogel MD's Practice location
Mount Vernon, IN 47620Get Direction
Dr. Gordon A Vogel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vogel
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Dr. Scott A Watkins M.D.1413 N Elm St Henderson KY 42420
- Dr. Mary Ann Bieker MD421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. David Emory Lippman M.D.501 John St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. Youssef Siage MD421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. Michael W Peters M.D.600 Mary St Evansville IN 47747
- Dr. Divya U Patel MD421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713