Scott Foster is a physical therapist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Scott Foster specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Scott Foster can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Scott Foster will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Scott R Foster PT's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19116Get Direction
Scott R Foster PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Mr. Frank J. Buzin PT, DPT, FAAOMPT466 Germantown Pike Lafayette Hill PA 19444
- Joseph S Prewitt LPT4943 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19144
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Johnson DPT127 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Mr. John Raymond Tocco DPT50 E Gloucester Pike Barrington NJ 08007
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Kelly Anne Miller LPT3400 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia PA 19134