Dr. Holly Cook is a Dentist practicing in South Lake Tahoe, CA. Dr. Cook specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Holly L Cook D.D.S.'s Practice location
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150Get Direction
Dr. Holly L Cook D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Frederick Wenck DDS1116 Ski Run Blvd South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
- Mrs. Wendy Auslen schopf DDS1702 County Rd Minden NV 89423
- Joseph Mir DDS3163 N Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89108
- Timothy T Pinther DDS1064 Riverview Dr Gardnerville NV 89460
- Frank L Raschilla DDS1064 Riverview Dr Gardnerville NV 89460
- Dr. Richard Eldred Lusby D.D.S.308 Dorla Court Stateline NV 89449