Dr. Donna Thibodeau is an internist practicing in Clovis, NM. Dr. Thibodeau specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Thibodeau provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Donna M Thibodeau MD's Practice location
Clovis, NM 88101Get Direction
Dr. Donna M Thibodeau MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- Dhirendra Lamba1531 W. 13th Street Clovis New Mexico 88101
- Dr. Shalomi Margaret George-zieser D.O.2425 W 21st St Clovis NM 88101
- Dr. Paul L Dandrea M.D.1717 W Chandler Blvd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Tobore Godwin Kokoricha MD546 N 10 St Fort Sumner NM 88119
- Dr. David M Ortiz MD1515 W Fir Portales NM 88130
- Dr. Kent H Zieser DO2100 Martin Luther King Blvd Clovis NM 88101