Dr. Tamara Martin is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Chestnut Hill, MA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Martin is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Minneapolis Sports Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Hosp For Special Surg, Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, General Surgery
Dr. Tamara L Martin MD's Practice location
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467Get Direction
Dr. Tamara L Martin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- Dr. Thomas Francis Holovacs MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Charlton E Stucken MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Michael K Ackland MD449 Route 130 Sandwich MA 02563
- Dr. Louis A Bley MD40 Holland St Somerville MA 02144
- Dr. Bojan Brian Zoric MD1 Orthopedics Dr Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Mininder S Kocher MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115