Dr. Dana Fink is an audiologist practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Fink evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Fink takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Dana Lee Fink M.A., CCC-A's Practice location
Naperville, IL 60564Get Direction
Mrs. Dana Lee Fink M.A., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- How Nurses Can Think of the Person Behind the Disease
How Nursing Attitudes Can Impact a PatientWith long days and even longer nights, knowing what a nurse is going through can be beneficial to the patient, but there are still patient's rights that need to be addressed. Over the course of the years, given the growing health industry, there have been a...
- Those Living with Lupus Are at Higher Risk of Atherosclerosis
Those living with lupus are at higher risk of getting blocked arteries due to the early development of atherosclerosis. New research indicates that vascular changes in lupus start quite early, much before any symptoms of vascular diseases appear. Understanding the risk of atherosclerosis, and taking...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Georgia Haab AUD5207 Main St Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Jennifer Naill AU.D.256 Rout 59 120 Naperville IL 60540
- Mrs. Rebecca Lynn Salt M.A.2301 Enterprise Dr Westchester IL 60154
- Concetta M Clark M.A.426 Roosevelt Rd Glen Ellyn IL 60137
- Cathleen O'connor AU.D., CCC-A4425 Montgomery Road Naperville IL 60564
- Fotini Wickman AUD950 N York Rd Hinsdale IL 60521