Dr. Lindsay Havlicek-bell is a psychologist practicing in Concord, NH. Dr. Havlicek-bell specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Havlicek-bell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Havlicek-bell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lindsay Havlicek-bell PSY.D.'s Practice location
Concord, NH 03301Get Direction
Dr. Lindsay Havlicek-bell PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- Dr. Cassie Yackley PSY.D.3 N State St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Anita Erazo-upton PH.D.401 Cypress St Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Debbie J Javorsky PHD138 Webster St Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Norman Kinsler PSYD8 Centre St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. James Beauregard PHD138 Webster St Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. David Kamen PH.D.278 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301