Dr. Hatem Fikry ahmed Hamed M.D.,M.B.,CH.B.,M.S.
Family Practitioner3769 Pontchartrain Dr. Unit 3 Slidell LA, 70458
Dr. Hatem Hamed is a Board Certified Family Doctor and Cosmetic Dermatologist serving the Slidell area for more than 20 years. Dr. Hamed is experienced in Pain Management and Cosmetic Dermatology. He ...
Education and Training
University of El Cairo, Faculty of Medicine, El Cairo, Egypt M.D. 1992
Xavier University School of Medicine M.D. 2007
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Family Medicine
- Coolsculpting (freeze The Fat)
- Ultherapy (facelift)
- Velashape Iii (cellulite Removal)
- Ematrix (stretch Marks, Scars)
- Microneedling (acne, Skin Pigmentation
- Micropen (tattoo Removal)
- Lamprobe (skin Tag, Broken Capillaries)
- Cryoskin (warts, Age Spots)
- Botox (wrinkles, Excessive Sweating)
- Fillers (face, Hands)
- Asclera Sclerotherapy (spider Veins)
- Laser Hair Removal (body, Brazilian)
- Hair Restoration
- Dead Sea Salt
- Hungarian Mud Wellness Wrap
- DiplomateAmerican Academy of Pain Management
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Family Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Anti Aging Association
Dr. Hatem Fikry ahmed Hamed M.D.,M.B.,CH.B.,M.S.'s Practice location
SLIDELL, LA 70461Get Direction
Dr. Hatem Fikry ahmed Hamed M.D.,M.B.,CH.B.,M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamed
- Sarah g.
perfect derma peel.
- Gen g.
LOVED My Experience! The staff is so sweet and nice, Hes just as sweet too!.
- R. p.
- Darlene t.
Very extensive and percise..
- Glynn m.
Great experience. Great doctor and staff..
- K. c.
Timely and friendly..
- Stacy r.
Laser hair removal, upper lip..
- Deborah j.
- Kelly w.
Relaxing and Satisfying..
It was very good. I feel very relaxed and soothed. Ami was excellent!!.
- Leslie l.
- A. b.
I had an awesome experience and I am very satisfied with my results..
I had a great experience and customer service was outstanding..
- T. h.
First time sugaring..
- Christopher s.
- Lee c.
My Massage with Ami Potts was an amazing..
- Janna c.
Excellent in every way..
- D. c.
Ami, good massage, feel a lot better..
- R. t.
Skin tag removal.
- James p.
- Vernon g.
- Mai t.
Like the doctor alot. Very helpful. .
- Erin r.
Awesome! Dr was very informative and gentle!.
- L. h.
Wonderful experience today.
- Vy v.
Laser hair removal, lower leg.
- Ami p.
I love the Jane Iredale Skincare Makeup and Hydrafacial Products!.
- Gina p.
Very professional and willingness to make a difference in your life!.
- Karen c.
- Wendy s.
Great SPA and great experience..
Hamed's the Man!.
- Candace c.
One Hour Massage with Ami Potts.
Skill, feels better. Good service.
- Kelly b.
- Christina b.
Was very nice and flexible with me. I'm coming back!.
Wonderful massage with Amy.
Great Experience. My tattoo removal was painless and quick!.
- T. l.
- K. p.
I had a facial filler.
- Leaann l.
Very good and professional.
- Gina c.
Very Professional and thorough in explaining services and post treatment care..
- Danielle p.
Excellent! The best staff ever!.
Doctor very informative. Answered all of my questions and concerns..+ Show More
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Dr. Vernon K Palmisano MD2810 E Causeway Approach Mandeville LA 70448
- Dr. Gerald C Keller MD2810 E Causeway Approach Mandeville LA 70448
- Dr. Timothy L Riddell MD2810 E Causeway Approach Mandeville LA 70448
- Dr. Emile Labranche9801 Lake Forest Blvd New Orleans LA 70127
- Dr. Charles R Searle MD2750 Gause Blvd E Slidell LA 70461
- Dr. Chequita Shantel Williams MD4225 Lapalco Blvd Marrero LA 70072