Dr. Jay Sportsman is a Chiropractor practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Sportsman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sportsman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jay P Sportsman DC's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64116Get Direction
Dr. Jay P Sportsman DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C.1520 Walnut St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C.25 Lindsley Dr Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Dr. Kowin Casey DC1735 Walnut St Kansas City MISSOURI 64108
- Kelsey Linn Stallbaumer D.C.125 Ne 91st St Kansas City MO 64155
- Dr. Michael Kirse D.C.1221 Northeast Douglas Street Lee Summit Missouri 64086