Dr. Donald Clay is a psychiatrist practicing in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Clay is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Clay diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Clay may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Clay treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1991
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Psychiatry
Dr. Donald Clay MD's Practice location
Fort Smith, AR 72903Get Direction
Barling, AR 72923Get Direction
SPRINGDALE, AR 72764Get Direction
Dr. Donald Clay MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clay
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Repetitive and Self-Injurious Behaviors
Autism disordersPatients who are diagnosed with autism have certain challenges, such as having difficulty in learning language, as well as communication, and an incapability of understanding body language and expressions. They are uncomfortable in new social surroundings and with social behavior, in...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Mr. Robert Martin Cohen MD7805 Phoenix Ave Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Terrell P Bishop M.D.1001 Schneider Dr Malvern AR 72104
- Dr. Ewa A Beyga M.D.3111 S 70th St Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Kevin Scott Price MD7019 S T St Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Mervin Nigel Leader M.D.1815 Pleasant Grove Raod Jonesboro AR 72404
- Dr. Max A. Baker M.D.9000 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903