Dr. Eric Nicely is a urologist practicing in Powell, TN. Dr. Nicely specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1985
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1985
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Urology
- Walter Reed Army Med Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Military Only Program
Dr. Eric R Nicely M.D.'s Practice location
Powell, TN 37849Get Direction
Dr. Eric R Nicely M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nicely
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Dr. Charles W Reynolds M.D.7557 Dannaher Ln Powell TN 37849
- Dr. Paul Arthur Hatcher MD1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Randall E Pearson M.D.800 Oak Ridge Turn Pike Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Robert W Hatfield M.D.2001 Laurel Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. James C Sloan MD800 Oak Ridge Tpke Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Timothy James Leroy MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224