Dr. Teresa Montesinos roig is an internist practicing in Mayaguez, PR. Dr. Montesinos roig specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Montesinos roig provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad de Zaragoza Facultad de Medicina 1988
Dr. Teresa Montesinos roig MD's Practice location
Mayaguez, PR 00680Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Montesinos roig MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Dr. Armando A. Doval M.D.Hospital De La Concepcion San German PR 00683
- Dr. Carlos Gustavo Micames MD55 Calle Dr Basora N Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Marjery Nanette Lopez-acevedo MD10 Calle Casia San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Omar Lazaro Esponda M.D.825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Annabelle Lipsett M.D.HC 3 Box 35675 Aguadilla PR 00603
- Dr. Ada N. Acosta-martinez M.D.CARR #2 KM 173.4 SAN GERMAN PR 00683