Dr. Rola Michelle Gharib M.D.
General Practitioner600 Suncrest Town Centre Suite #115 Morgantown WV, 26505
Dr. Rola M. Gharib is a Board Certified Dermatologist serving the Morgantown area for more than 8 years. Dr. Gharib is experienced in Acne, Moles (Nevi) and Psoriasis. She is a professional member of ...
Education and Training
West Virginia University B.S. Biology 2001
West Virginia University School of Medicine M.D. 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Acne/rosacea Treatment
- Hair/nail Disorder Treatment
- Skin Allergy Testing/treatment
- Eczema/atopic Dermatitis Treatment
- Skin Cancer Treatment And Prevention
- Wart Treatment
- Bacterial/fungal Infections Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Rosacea/acne Laser
- Chemical Peels
- Fillers For Wrinkle Correction
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- West Virginia University HospitalsDermatology
- Aetna Advantage Dental
- Aetna Affordable Health Choices limited benefits insurance plan
- Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna Choice POS (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Dental PPO/PDN
- Aetna Golden Choice Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Golden Medicare Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund HMO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Aetna Select
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Managed Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access POS II
- Aetna HealthFund Open Choice PPO
- Aetna Medicare Open (Private Fee-for-Service)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO/Open Access HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Select (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Special Needs
- Aetna Open Access Elect Choice (EPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice (POS)
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Value Network HMO
- Aetna Vision
- Aetna Whole Health - Banner Health OAMC
- Aetna Whole Health - MW Comm. Health Solutions
- Aetna Whole Health- Banner Health Network HMO
- Aetna Workers' Comp Access
- Aexcel Aetna Select
- Aexcel Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Choice POS II
- Aexcel Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel PPO
- Aexcel PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus PPO
- Aexcel Plus PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Affordable Health Choices
- Behavioral Healthcare Program
- Better Health
- Better Health Kids Pennsylvania
- Elect Choice (EPO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- HCA Smart Care Base (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Plus (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Select
- HCA Smart Care Value (PPO)
- HCA Well Care (Level 3)
- HCA Well Care (Levels 1 & 2)
- HMO (Open Access)
- HMO Deductible Plan
- HMO Deductible Plan (CA members only)
- Healthy New York HMO
- Illinois Community Network
- Illinois Managed Choice Network
- LM Healthworks
- MCOA 7500
- Managed Choice (POS)
- Managed Choice Open Access
- Managed Choice Open Access HDHP
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 1500
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 5000
- Medicare Plan (HMO / Open Access HMO)
- Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Medicare Rx Premier (PDP)
- NYC Community Plan
- National Advantage Program
- New York Certified PPO (Workers' Comp)
- New York Recommendation of Care PPO (Workers' Comp)
- North Shore LIJ Employee Health Plan (CIIPA)
- Open Access Aetna Select
- Open Choice (PPO)
- PCP Referral Plan (TX only)
- Preventative and Hospital Care 3000
- Quality Point-of-Service (QPOS)
- Savings Plus of Arizona
- Savings Plus of Chicago, IL
- Savings Plus of Florida (Brevard and Tampa)
- Savings Plus of Lake County, OH
- Savings Plus of Oklahoma
- Savings Plus of Texas
- Signature Administrators
- Student Health Plans
- Texas CHIP
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas Voluntary/Informal (Workers' Comp)
- Traditional Choice Indemnity
- Vitalidad Mexico con Aetna
- Vitalidad Plus California con Aetna
- Volunteer Plan
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- First Choice Health
- Great West Healthcare
- Humana Health
- Autograph Share 80 Plus Rx
- Autograph Total HSA
- Autograph Total Plus Rx/HSA
- COT National POS - Open Access
- Choice POS
- Condell Custom PPO
- Contact Behavioral Health
- Copay 70%
- Copay 80%
- DaimlerChrysler Network
- Dell National EPO
- EPO PPO Open Access
- Enhanced (PDP)
- Enhanced Copay
- Enhanced HSA
- Exam Plus (VCP)
- EyeMed Advantage
- EyeMed Focus
- EyeMed Optimum
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- GE Health Care Preferred
- Group Medicare HMO
- Group Medicare PPO
- HMO IPA
- HMO Premier
- HMO Select
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- HealthCare Partners
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Hospira Premier HMO Illinois
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Humana Cares
- Humana Classic
- Humana Enhanced PDP
- Humana Family (Florida Medicaid)
- Humana Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana Gold Plus HMO (Medicare)
- Humana Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan A
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan L
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Preferred Kroger Lou
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Advantage Plan
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement A
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement High Deductible F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan PDP
- Humana/ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana/ChoiceCare+ Network PPO
- HumanaChoice (PPO)
- HumanaChoicePPO (Medicare PPO)
- HumanaOnce HSA
- HumanaOne Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced
- HumanaOne Enhanced Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced HSA
- HumanaOne Value
- HumanaPreferred POS-OpenAccess
- Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Mental Health (MHNet)
- Monogram Total Plus Rx
- National EPO
- National HMO
- National POS - Open Access
- National POS - Open Access Plus
- National POS - OpenAccess
- National POS - OpenAccess Plus
- P&G National POS
- Personal Care Account (PCA)
- Personal Care Account PPO
- Point of Service
- Portrait Share 80 Plus Rx Unlimited
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- RHS Provider Network
- Saint Joseph Hospital NPOS
- St Vincents Health System
- US Bank
- UT HMO
- Value 100%
- Vision Care Plan (VCP)
- Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan (PDP)
- UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
Dr. Rola Michelle Gharib M.D.'s Practice location
MORGANTOWN, WV 26506 Get Direction
Dr. Rola Michelle Gharib M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gharib
- D. r.
- Edward g.
always good .
- R. b.
Quick and painless - honest about a timeline for proposed treatment. .
- Stephanie l.
Dr. Gharib was very caring and listened attentively..
Quick and easy.
- J. j.
Thorough and helpful.
I was very pleased with my check-up today..
- Robyn w.
Dr. Gharib is very friendly and appears to be thorough. .
- K. .
clear and concise.
- Judy s.
dr was very thorough and attentive to my problem .
- Jade f.
Dr and staff are very friendly and professional.
- Connie g.
- Tammy s.
The doctor was very friendly, informative, and discussed the treatment needed in detail. Great experience..
- Joshua s.
extremely personable and knowledgable.
- J. h.
- Heather v.
- D. e.
- David b.
Very good, I appreciate her concerns.
- Cindy d.
- K. a.
She is an outstanding doctor and i would recommend her to anybody.
A+ experience! Very professional..
- J. s.
- A r.
friendly & informative.
- Mikayla e.
Finally seeing results.
- T. h.
Always a good appointment.
- T. s.
Wonderful Derm Experience.
She was great!.
- C. w.
Supportive and dedicated.
- Brianna .
- Jodie s.
Very pleased with Dr. Gharib..
- J. w.
- Jayde b.
- Amanda h.
Could not have been better..
- Helen k.
Dr. Gharib is wonderful.
- John s.
- Hilary c.
- Courtney m.
she is the best! very nice and office staff great!.
- Domenica n.
willing to try several options and treatments. doesn't settle with results.
- Lori v.
- William r.
Very positive experience.
- Candace b.
Makes me feel comfortable!.
- Joshua h.
overall a great doctor.
- H. m.
- Lisa d.
- Jeanette m.
Was a great experience, very informative.
- Melninda h.
very professional treatment provided was excellent.
- Corinne m.
- Thomas r.
Very Nice, very comfortable around her.
- Rudy c.
- Angela h.
Great first experience.
- Beverly c.
- G. j.
Very satisfying. Very thorough check..
- Lori .
Great service with entire staff, each time I visit..
Excellent Quality Place.
- J. c.
easy and comforting.
- Kurt k.
- M. l.
- Rachael m.
Very friendly and helpful.
- Donna s.
follow up on psoraisis, use of orteza.
- Vickie m.
very enlightening .
- Melinda r.
- P. s.
- Rachel l.
Great Experience.+ Show More
- 5 Tips On Living With Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease that affects 1 in 6 people in the United States. It is associated with causing blisters or sores on the genital areas. Genital herpes is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two.Symptoms may arise during a primary infection, when a person...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- U15 Pill
IntroductionThe U15 pill is a white-colored capsule-shaped pill with an imprint of "U15". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen in the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 5 mg.This medicine is manufactured by the company Aurolife Pharma LLC. It is...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Dr. Michael Armen Ekizian M.D. 238 Main St Clarion PA 16214
- Dr. Joseph Hahn MD Physician Office Center Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. David Anderson MD 710 Venture Dr Morgantown WV 26508
- Dr. Christopher Mark Chafin MD 710 Venture Dr Morgantown WV 26508
- Dr. David Michael Kinney MD 1200 J D Anderson Drive Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Gary James Miller MD 101 Stadium Dr Morgantown WV 26506