Dr. Elizabeth O'connell MD
Pediatrician1401 Avocado Ave Suite 802 Newport Beach CA, 92660
Dr. Elizabeth O'connell is a pediatrician practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. O'connell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. O'connell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. O'connell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Elizabeth O'connell MD's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth O'connell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'connell
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Srivimol Tantamjarik M.D., F.A.A.P.12555 Garden Grove Blvd Garden Grove California 92843
- Dr. Errol Sosa M.D.2650 South Bristol Street Santa Ana California 92704
- Dr. Sohrab Barkhordar MD6 Willard ave Irvine CA 92604